Brewing Instructions: Use filter according to method.
- Use between 7 and 12 grams of coffee per 180 ml cup.
- Store in a dry and fresh place.
- For drip and pour over coffee use a steel mesh filter instead of a paper filter.
- We do not recommend a cold brew for infused coffee.
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons of ground coffee to the french press.
- Pour 3 cups of hot water over the grounds and stir.
- In a 12-cup drip coffee machine, add 12-15 tablespoons of medium coarse ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Fill the brewer to the 12-cup mark and run the brew cycle.
Add 1/2 tablespoon (20g) of medium coarse coffee to the filter.